Dear IMA Students and Families,
I hope that everyone is doing well. School for the Howard County students finished up this past Tuesday. Summer is officially here !!
Exciting News !! IMA will be re-opening in mid-July. We have been busy making sure that IMA will be ready (clean, sanitized, etc) when we restart classes.
When we re-open, due to class size limitations required by the state, we have made adjustments to the class schedule. A final class schedule will be provided to you in a few days. Once we send out the new schedule, I will need you to let me know your first, second, and third choices for class times that you will attend.
Additionally, the following changes will be in effect:
1) You will be assigned to two classes each week. This is different than before when you could randomly come to classes.
2) The weekday classes will be 35 minutes; this will allow time between classes for students to leave and the next class to begin.
3) There will be no spectators allowed inside the school. Only students taking classes will be allowed.
4) There will be no warm-up area, so please do not arrive earlier than your class time.
5) Sadly, there will not be Little Tigers classes when we re-open, but we hope to be able to add them back in soon.
Hopefully, things will be back to normal in the near future, but for now, this is how we will need to operate.
There will be no tuition for July. Tuition will begin in August.
If you have any questions, please let me know