We have a few announcements to make and because of that, it made sense to put all of them on one post.
- We have a belt test coming up and it will be on a Tuesday night. The date is Tuesday, September 29th at 6:15 sharp. We will also have class that night so if you are not testing, come to class.
- The Arya Indian Dance Academy is currently holding classes on Wednesday nights! September classes are free if you want to see what Bollywood dancing is all about.
- Graduation, which will include all our new Black Belts is on October 10th at 11:00 a.m. Come show your support to out new black belts. A black belt graduation is always fun and great to see the skills they have acquired during their years of study.
- The Ganbaru Buyu Dojo is also going to hold classes on Monday nights at 7:30 PM.
- Do you know any fitness groups that need space during the day? Integrity Martial Arts has space. Contact Mr. Frost about renting the dojo during the day.